You need this course if...
- you want to refresh your knowledge of internal QMS auditing
- you need the opportunity to re-visit and apply key audit skills
- you audit infrequently and need the opportunity to discuss audit topics with experienced auditors
You will learn...
- the audit requirements in ISO 9001
- the key audit activities in the audit process
- how to prepare for an audit, with emphasis on how to construct
- how to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- how to evaluate audit evidence
- how to write nonconformity reports
- how to verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- how to conduct a follow up audit
You will need...
- to have some experience/knowledge of conducting QMS audits
- One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Audit Refresher eLearning
- AUD 240 excluding tax