You need this course if...
- You want to develop your audit knowledge and skills as part of your Continuing Professional Development
- You want your audit reports to be professional and make a difference.
You will learn ...
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to construct effective checklists
- How to conduct an audit
- How to audit a process to determine whether it conforms and is effective
- How to produce audit reports
- How to construct nonconformity reports
- How to test the effectiveness of any corrective action taken in response to an audit nonconformity.
You will need...
- To have some experience in conducting and reporting audits
- Ideally, you will have successfully completed an auditor or lead auditor training course.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.