You need this course if...
- You are thinking of pursuing ISO 14001 certification
- You want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 14001 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- You want to re-invigorate your EMS.
You will learn...
- About the purpose and intent of ISO 14001
- About the business benefits of implementing an EMS
- The key requirements of ISO 14001
- The similarities and differences between ISO 14001 and other management systems
- The involvement of management in establishing, implementing and maintaining an EMS
- About the certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in ISO 14001 is required.
Your future development
- Half day for the virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be approx. 1.5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.