This course will provide delegates with the knowledge and skills needed to perform an internal audit and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of Part A Food Safety Management system in accordance with ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 Version 5 and the guidelines of ISO 19011:2018.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want to perform internal food safety management systems audits in accordance with certification standards ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and the guidelines of ISO 19011.
What will you learn?
- How to describe the purpose of a food safety management system, of food safety management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- How to explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a food safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Be able to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a food safety management system to establish conformity with ISO 22000, ISO 22002-1, FSSC additional requirements, and in accordance with ISO 19011
What do you need to prepare?
Before starting this course, learners are encouraged to take an introductory course to food safety management systems and ISO/FSSC 22000. For a successful completion, we recommend the following previous knowledge:
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of food safety management including prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (all parts) and HACCP principles
- Understand commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22000
- Relevant key food safety legislation (this may be specific to delegates’ food industry context and location)
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000
- Introduction to the FSSC ISO 22000 Scheme
- Overview of food safety concepts
- ISO 22000 – Internal audit requirements
- Audit structure, roles and responsibilities
- Audit planning
- Conducting audits
- Audit reports
- Correction, corrective action, follow-up and evaluating corrective actions
- Audit practice
- Course review
Learners who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance. Learners who successfully complete the training and successfully pass the continual assessment will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.