You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the key requirements of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- You are responsible for energy management within an organisation.
You will learn...
- The purpose and business benefits of implementing an EnMS
- The background to ISO 50001
- Key requirements of an EnMS
- Essential definitions to help interpret ISO 50001 requirements
- Similarities of ISO 50001 with ISO 14001 EnMS requirements
- How an EnMS should help ensure that your energy related legal obligations are met.
You will need...
No previous training.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Introduction to ISO 50001 eLearning
- AUD 240 excluding tax