You need this course if...
You are considering integrating two or more of the following management systems: Quality, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
You will learn...
- What an integrated management system (IMS) is, when based on management system standards
- The role of managers in developing an IMS
- How PAS 99 provides a framework on which to develop an IMS.
You will need...
- To understand the roles of management and the basics of how organisations work
- Knowledge of any, or all, of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If travel isn't an option, our virtual clasroom courses are the answer.
2 Nov - 3 Nov 2020
- AUD 472 excluding tax