You need this course if...
You would like to gain an understanding of the background and principles of food safety management systems (FSMS), as well as the key attributes and fundamental requirements of the ISO 22000 standard.
You will learn...
- The background and principles of food safety management systems
- How to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS
- To describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000
- To carry out a “gap analysis” on your own FSMS, using ISO 22000 as the benchmark.
You will need...
Prior experience of working in the food supply chain and knowledge of ISO 22000.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.