This one-day introductory course covers the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system and provides the essential definitions to help you interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001.
The course also outlines any legal obligations your organisation has and delivers a best-practice framework for preventing work-related injuries and ill health through the importance of hazard and risk identification.
Who should attend?
Any individual who requires an understanding of ISO 45001 and health and safety management systems.
What will you learn?
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 45001
- The common structure for management systems standards and content of ISO 45001
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The approaches that underpin 45001 including the process approach, and the Plan - Do - Check - Act cycle.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training or knowledge is required to attend this course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.