This three-day course is for qualified lead auditors who have successful completed an IRCA certification and wish to develop their professional qualifications by adding ISO 27001:2013 to their skill set. This course will build upon your existing auditing experience to develop your knowledge on information security management systems and ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
Delivered by LR’s training experts, this course will develop your skills to enable you to lead, plan, implement and report on your organisation’s ISMS.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing organisation’s information security
- Anyone in charge of leading organisation’s ISMS audits against ISO 27001 requirements
- ISMS consultants providing advice on ISO 27001 who require formal training and recognition through IRCA.
What will you learn?
- The importance of information security for the organisation and its customers
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Review typical documentation in order to meet ISO 27001 requirements
- Develop a practical value-added documentation audit report
- Audit selected security controls
- Plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit
- Report findings accurately against ISO 27001
- Write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- Assess corrective action effectively.
What do you need to prepare?
- Good understanding of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Knowledge of ISMS principles and concepts
- Successfully completed an IRCA or equivalent certified lead auditor course in another discipline
- Completed 2 hours of course-work prior to attending this course.
- 26 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- GDPR Data Protection Officer Workshop
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Workshop.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.