This two day course is designed for auditors experienced in conducting second or third-party management systems audits who wish to update their auditing skills to the new ISO 45001 standard.
This course is providing an overview of organisational context, the enhanced leadership requirements and how to identify and manage risk and opportunities.
Who should attend?
- Second or third-party OH&S auditors wishing to build on existing external auditing experience
- Second or third-party auditor wanting to learn more about ISO 45001:2018 standard and revisions
- Second or third-party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001 and is migrating to ISO 45001:2018.
What will you learn?
- What is Annex SL and the implications from an audit perspective
- Organisational context and audit
- Auditing requirements for leadership
- Auditing requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities
- To adapt your auditing techniques to accommodate the new and amended requirements to ISO 45001:2018.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of conducting either second or third party OH&S audits
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Knowledge of ISO 45001:2018
- To be a registered lead auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007
- To complete 2 hours of pre-course work.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA Certificate
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.