You need this course if...
- You want to develop the necessary skills to fulfil your role more effectively
- You want to implement and improve your health and safety management system to support your business
- You are new to the role of Health and Safety Systems Manager.
You will learn...
- How to fulfil the role of a Health and Safety Systems Manager and manage your systems effectively
- The requirements of ISO 45001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- The need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- To develop health and safety policies and objectives that support your business
- To plan and manage your internal health and safety auditing activities
- How to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action;
- To develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for continual improvement
- What to expect from 3rd party assessment.
You will need...
No previous experience or training is required.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.