Benefits of transferring to LR
- Assurance of qualified assessors with knowledge of your industry sector
What is involved?
Transferring your certification will typically involve an assessor visiting to review the status of your current approval and to plan future surveillance visits. Typically, we would look at the following:
- changes to the organisation and management system
- internal and external audit reports
- corrective and preventive action
- management review
- current certification, standards and scope
- surveillance programme
Once this visit has been completed successfully we will issue you with a new certificate and agree a surveillance programme. LR would normally look to maintain your current cycle of surveillance and certificate renewal visits.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.