Every two years the America Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) issues an update to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC).
As an ASME Authorised Inspection Agency, Lloyd's Register has compiled summaries of the changes in several BPVC code books to help manufacturers understand what has changed that is relevant to their business.
Our experienced Authorised Inspectors have summarised key changes for the following areas:
- Section I - Power Boilers
- Section II Part C - Specifications for Welding Rods, Electrodes and Filler Metals
- Section V - Nondestructive Examination
- Section VIII, Div. 1 - Rules for the Construction of Pressure Vessels
- Section VIII, Div. 2 - Alternative Rules for the Construction of Pressure Vessels
- Section VIII, Div. 3 - Alternative Rules for the Construction of High-pressure Vessels
- Section IX - Welding and Brazing
- Section X - Fiber-reinforced Plastic Pressure Vessels
This year they've also done a summary of the changes in the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) Part 3, Repairs and Alterations.
To get your complimentary access to all the summary documents, fill out the form below and we will email you a link to the summaries.
By clicking on the link, we will also register you to receive notice of updates to the summaries, as well as occasional news about related codes and standards from Lloyd's Register. We never share your email address with anyone else. If you'd like to opt out of these updates, or choose what updates you receive, the email will have those instructions.