28 Nov 2018
- Location Lloyd's Register, London, England
- Venue 71 Fenchurch Street
- Link Register for the event
- Time 12.30pm - 8pm
About the event
The Lloyd's Register Safety Accelerator invites you to join us for our SafetyTech Innovation Day on Wednesday, November 28th, in London where we’ll introduce you to some of the most promising safetytech startups with solutions to shape the future of the industry.
At the Innovation Day, specially selected startup finalists of the Safety Accelerator programme will pitch their solutions to Round 2's Innovation Challenges in front of a panel of expert judges, investors, media and safetytech stakeholders.
Successful startups will not only benefit from pilot funding, but also the opportunitiy to collaborate with industry-leading corporate challenge partners to accelerate the development of their technologies and open up new markets. Partners for this challenge round include Scorpio, Pacific International Lines, Infratek and Odfjell Drilling.
Find out more about Safety Accelerator's second Round of challenges.
Join us to:
- Hear from entrepreneurs developing cutting edge digital solutions to solve critical safety challenges in marine, offshore and energy industries.
- Network with new potential partners, collaborators and suppliers.
- Learn about the Safety Accelerator and how we can help you to solve your organisation's toughest safety challenge
Full Agenda to be announced shortly. The event will be followed by a networking drinks reception from 6-8pm.
This event is free to attend, but you must register in advance. Please RSVP using the 'Register' button above.
Questions? Please email Steve Price, Safety Accelerator Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is free to attend, but places are limited and are filling up quickly so please register as soon as possible using the link above.