How you can work with us
The Lloyd’s Register Safety Accelerator seeks leading industry partners who are keen to test and push boundaries within their business through digital innovation to solve significant safety and risk challenges.
The Lloyd's Register Safety Accelerator aims to de-risk innovation and enable you to collaboratively trial new digital solutions to your safety and risk challenges.
As a partner of the Lloyd’s Register Safety Accelerator, you have the opportunity to help define and set a safety and risk innovation challenge and work with the winning technology company to trial their proposed solution.
Your Lloyd’s Register Safety Accelerator journey
We will support you throughout this process:
- Together we explore your Safety & Risk innovation challenges.
- Significant industry-wide innovation challenges are selected to be promoted through the Safety Accelerator.
- We engage the global digital technology community to solve the challenge.
- You get involved in the final selection of the best solution and company for the pilot.
- Together with the successful technology company we create a detailed pilot plan.
- You support the pilot with access to data, assets, trial environment or management time as agreed in advance.
- Together we create a business case for operationalising the solution.
Why get involved?
Being part of the Lloyd's Register Safety Accelerator programme will introduce you to small innovative companies that are not normally in your supply chain. As the successful technology company receives trial funding through the Safety Accelerator, your only costs are time and effort to run the trial.
Get in touch
We are currently defining challenges to run through the programme. If you have a potential challenge you would like to solve through the Safety Accelerator, please get in touch with us using the form below.