ISO 44001 provides an established route for organisations to follow if they want to
sustain effective supply chain relationships as well as integral business rapports. By
building affiliations that are based on trust, it not only enables organisations to
become more competitive, but also adds value by improving business performance.
This assessor-delivered activity enables your organisation to focus on specified
areas of your ISO 44001 management system to help ensure your system conforms
to the standard requirements.
The scope is designed by you, so whether you decide to go for a ‘dry-run’ before
your final assessment, or you want to test weak areas of your management system,
we can help.
Certification and Assessment
Validated by the Institute of Collaborative Working (ICW), LR is established as a
credible certification body that delivers a consistent assessment approach against
the requirements in ISO 44001.
Your organisation will be assigned an ISO 44001 qualified assessor who is matched
to your business needs, ensuring you get the most out of your assessment. Not only
does this help your organisation to implement processes that form effective
relationships, we also help improve your business performance.
Certification doesn’t end with ISO 44001, LR provides assessment validation and
verification to international standards across health and safety, environmental,
quality, sustainability, energy management, information security, business
continuity and many more.
You can benefit from a coordinated assessment and surveillance programme that is
not only a more efficient use of your time, it also reduces the cost to your business.
Get in touch to find out more.
Benefits of ISO 44001
- Enhance business performance. By managing internal or even multiple defined relationships within your supply chain, ISO 44001 can enable your organisation to streamline existing products and services to improve your business performance.
- Reduction in costs. ISO 44001 certification can help your organisation to build collaborative business relationships that strengthen your processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Increase competitiveness. Implementing a collaborative business relationship management system certified to ISO 44001 can assist your organisation to develop existing skills enabling you to become more competitive.
- Improve innovation. Managing effective collaborative business relationships enables organisations to apply new product and service solutions that meet new or existing market needs.
- Manage business risks. ISO 44001 certification can help you manage multiple relationships enabling you to work closely with your supply chain, to help identify risks and then manage them effectively.
Need help with ISO 44001?
LR specialise in management systems compliance and have a portfolio of services to meet your needs. We provide ISO 44001 training, gap analysis and assessment & certification services. We help you focus on what matters to your organisation by adding value through the right assurance services.
Why work with us?
Knowledge and expertise
LR has been assessing organisations against international standards for over 30 years’. Our technical experts are ideally placed to help with your ISO 44001 certification requirements.
LR is a leading provider of certification and training services for ISO 44001, where certification from LR ensures your industry recognises your accomplishment.
LR is a global organisation working in over 120 countries, holding almost 50 accreditations. If you are looking at implementing a collaborative business relationship management system to help with your supply chain relationships, we can provide worldwide services for your multinational stakeholders.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?