Culture is perceived as a concept and for that reason it is difficult to identify and measure. The same applies to food safety culture, making it challenging to assess any strengths, weaknesses or improvements.
BRCGS have partnered with TSI and developed the BRCGS Food Safety Culture Excellence (FSCE), an assessment of food safety culture which provides organisations with a solution to measure, analyse and improve their organisational culture.
Why is Food Safety Culture important to organisations though? A strong food safety culture is a win-win situation for an organisation, employees and the consumers and requires engagement with the process and desire to continuously improve across the organisation ensuring employees remain motivated and committed to safety at work.
In this webinar, our expert panel discusses the importance of food safety culture and how it effects your customers, can help reduce costs, builds brand reputation and helps bring a positive safety culture for your employees.
- Cheryl Stevens, Strategic Client Manager Food Safety, LR
Ringailé Bulatovic-Schumer, Business Development Director, TSI
- Kimberly Coffin, Global Technical Director Supply Chain Assurance, LR
What is covered:
- Why is Food Safety Culture important?
- Food safety Culture Artefacts
- Food Safety Culture Excellence Module
- Importance of a Food safety culture in the Covid-19 situation