In this case study, Lloyd’s Register will be joined by existing customer Yara International ASA to reveal how they worked together to drive safe performance, optimise production costs and improve reliability through a culture of continuous productivity improvement at all of Yara’s sites.
Global fertiliser company Yara operates a culture of continuous improvement across its ammonia plants and production sites, and has a strong focus on driving safe performance and optimising production costs. It required a solution that would help it improve asset integrity by optimising and automating resource-heavy tasks, such as data entry of turnaround inspection results for ever-greening, which would have a material impact on its bottom line.
Listen to the On-Demand webinar and find out how Lloyd’s Register’s AllAssets Asset Performance Management (APM) software solution helped Yara to:
- Quickly determine damage and deterioration mechanisms.
- Achieve a deeper knowledge of equipment condition.
- Create a risk driven mitigation plan, including ‘what if’ scenarios.
- Define possible failure mechanisms with corrosion rate calculations.
- Identify cumulative risks of ageing equipment.
- Prioritise operational inspection work and focus resources.
Integrate to multiple SAP systems to significantly improve the utilisation and quality of their turnaround data.
Sign up today to find out how LR’s AllAssets solution can help an organisation increase asset uptime by at least 20 per cent and reduce inspection and maintenance costs by 50 per cent.