Organisations face uncertainty on a daily basis, but this can be mitigated, and in some cases, turned into opportunities to help your organisation succeed.
Risk-based thinking in ISO 14001:2015 provides a structured approach to managing environmental issues that are likely to impact on your organisation. Determining the risks and identifying potential opportunities are crucial to an organisations success.
This guide explains:
- Why ISO 14001 focuses on risk
- How ISO 14001 approaches risks and opportunities
- Who has the responsibility for managing risk within your organisation
- How managing risks can encourage employee engagement and best practice
- How ISO 14001 risk management approach can benefit your organisation.
Use this form to submit your details and we will email you a link to download your PDF. You can also subscribe to our mailing list and receive content like this directly to your inbox.