Information is one of the most valuable and business-critical assets for any organisation. In today’s hyperconnected world, organisations are exposed to large-scale information security threats and cyber-attacks that are more sophisticated and destructive than ever before.
Having an effective information and cyber security strategy has therefore, never been more important.
Rob Acker, ICT Technical Manager at Lloyd's Register explains how implementing the recommended best practice framework in ISO 27001 will help you to implement a cyber security strategy that is aligned to the 10 steps released by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
To understand how to secure your information assets, complete our download form for guidance on:
- Set yout risk management regime
- Establish policies and anti-mailware defence
- Monitor and test information secruity controls
- Ensure all staff are trained to maintain awareness of cyber security risks
- Execute a secure configuration
- Establish an incident response and disaster recover process
- Develop a home and mobile working policy
- Manage user privlages
- Implement a policy to control all removeable media
- Develop a monitoring strategy and supporting policies.