Environmental, social and governance (ESG) concerns are here to stay and trends show that organisations are evolving their approach beyond carbon management to include adoption of broader ESG related practices.
This momentum will continue to build across the globe, that’s why LR sustainability experts from different parts of the world came together for this on-demand webinar to explore emerging ESG trends that will help shape the sustainability agenda including:
- Moving beyond carbon management to Integrated ESG policies
- Increase in companies setting goals to achieve Absolute Zero/Carbon Neutrality/Net zero
- Greater focus on supply chains and Scope 3 Emissions
- Digital technology as it applies to ESG reporting.
- Olga Rivas - Technical Director, Business Assurance, LR
- Paul Parker - Senior Lead Auditor, LR
- Derek Markold - Quality Assurance Systems Manager, LR
- Heather Moore, P.E. - Auditor Manager, LR