- The key changes
- New requirements for environmental monitoring
- What is Food Safety Culture
- Product security and food defence
- Changes to high risk, high care and ambient high care production risk zones
- Pet food integration
- Best practice for BRC Food safety audits.
Duration: 30min followed by Q&A
Speakers: Tim Sparey joined by Mark Fincham for the Q&A
Tim Sparey is the Business Improvement Services Manager at Lloyd’s Register (LR) tasked with identifying and developing solutions for clients who wish to improve their business processes. Tim has over 20 years’ experience supporting businesses to manage, strengthen and improve their processes through audit, consultancy and training, and has worked with an extensive range of industries.
Mark Fincham, has worked for Lloyd’s Register (LR) for 26 years as a Food Assessor and Technical Manager. He has carried out assessments against both BRC and FSSC, whilst currently he manages the BRC standards globally and the delivery of all Food safety standards in the UK&I.