Risk analysis is a key element of safety management and risk control throughout concept evaluation, design, construction, operation and decommissioning of all industrial assets and operations.
With regulatory compliance and industry mandates being introduced in the past years, the need for conducting a risk assessment is now paramount and vital to any business.
Demonstrating safe design and operation through risk analyses allows you to obtain regulatory license to operate. In addition, it paves the way for optimal spending of capital investment to ensure safe design and operation, providing a robust foundation for profitable industrial developments.
What we offer
We specialise in combining results from risk analysis with cost-benefit analysis to ensure optimal return is obtained from investments in risk-reducing measures and ALARP (As Low As Reasonably Practicable) documentation. We use human intelligence and state of the art technology to progress frontiers of safe design and operation.
We systematically identify and evaluate the possible accidental events, including their causes, consequences and uncertainties. Our risk analysis will provide the basis for efficient emergency preparedness planning. Our state of the art consequence modelling capacity allows the asset owner to identify the unique risk drivers for their individual assets. Engineering insights derived from risk analysis are always used in combination with traditional safety requirements and it is in this context that they are presented in a transparent and understandable manner.
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Advanced consequence modelling (CFD)
- Barrier management
- Emergency preparedness analyses
- Environmental Risk Analysis
- Risk and hazard mapping (3D and 2D)
- Risk Analysis (qualitative)
- Safety Case support
- Event Tree Analysis
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
What are the benefits?
- Document safe design and operation to regulator issuing license to operate
- Deeper understanding of risk drivers and how to manage these, allowing for:
- Minimising capital expenditure to ensure safe design
- Minimising operational expenditure to ensure safe operation
- Minimising risk expenditures associated with unplanned events
- Increased up-time and production regularity
- Helps reduce your maintenance costs and improve design solutions
- Increase production uptime for plants and assets
Why choose LR?
Our risk management services enhance your current internal effectiveness in support of your continual improvement commitment by identifying hazards and reducing risk. Our global risk management consultancy services have become the partner of choice for helping clients globally achieve their quality, health, safety, security, and environmental policy objectives.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
ASCO: Minimising health and safety risks with ISO 45001.
ASCO achieves ISO 45001 certification showing customers their commitment to the highest standards in occupational health and safety.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
23 Sep 19
Seatrade Offshore Marine and Workboats
25 Sep 19
Monaco Yacht Show 2019
4 Oct 19
BIM Accreditation Masterclass