So if you employ up to 45 full-time employees (or equivalent), work from one site and your company is low risk, you could benefit from our scheme.
Lloyd's Register (LR) has been providing independent assurance of management systems for many years. We understand the constraints that every growing business is under and our Business Assurance approach ensures we are dedicated to helping you through your certification process.
We can even put you in touch with independent consultants who have experience of your industry and can help you implement your system.
If you’re already certified, we can transfer you to LR quickly, easily and at no extra cost, as long as your existing certification body is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
Be careful of non-UKAS accredited bodies offering management system certification. Often the certificates aren’t recognised and you may find yourself excluded from tenders.
Clear pricing policy
- No hidden costs. We don’t charge an annual management fee or application fee, so the price you see is the price you pay.
- Choice of payment options. You can choose to pay by direct debit or invoice. Our direct debit payment option allows you to pay over 36 monthly instalments. This clear pricing plan is interest-free and not subject to price increases over the three-year certification period.
- Annual surveillance visits. We understand growing organisations may not require a visit every six months. So to reduce the disruption and cost to your company, we conduct annual surveillance visits, unless your company activity is high risk.
- Experienced assessors. Our assessors are trained to understand the needs of growing organisations and have experience of your sector.
- Dedicated small business team. Our dedicated small business advisors are on hand to discuss your requirements.
- List of consultants. We can provide you with a list of independent consultants who have experience in your industry sector to help you implement your management system.
- Bespoke Toolkit. We offer bespoke Self-Start Toolkits for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Consultant Network. Whilst we can’t offer consultancy, we can provide a list of consultants who have experience of your industry that can help you implement your management system.
- 15% discount. We are offering a 15% discount off any ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Appreciation and Interpretation training courses. To claim your discount, simply call 0800 783 2179 (booking code required).
- Implementation articles. We are committed to providing support through the implementation process. And to help you on your way, we've developed a series of articles focusing on how to implement management system processes.
- Pathway. We have developed this tool to help you check your management system is ready for certification. It is designed for you to clearly see how you are progressing. At the end of the questionnaire, you will receive a percentage result indicating how close you are to certification.
- Gap Analysis. We can provide a gap analysis to help you identify those areas you need to spend more time on and give you confidence that your systems are ready for formal assessment.