This two-day Internal Auditor training course is designed to give a detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of an Internal QMS auditor, covering topics including audit planning, gathering objective evidence and evaluation of audit findings.
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in the aviation/space/defence sector who wants to be an internal QMS auditor
- Any practising internal auditor working in the aviation/space/defence sector who wants to align the knowledge and skills with the 9100:2016 Series.
What will you learn?
- The role of management systems and internal audits
- The responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- Plan audits by developing effective checklists
- Carry out audits using LR’s 6 Stage Approach
- Gather objective evidence
- Evaluate and report findings accurately
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of a corrective action.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.