You need this course if...
- you want to refresh your knowledge of internal QMS auditing
- you need the opportunity to re-visit and apply key audit skills
- you audit infrequently and need the opportunity to discuss audit topics with experienced auditors
You will learn...
- the audit requirements in ISO 9001
- the key audit activities in the audit process
- how to prepare for an audit, with emphasis on how to construct
- how to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- how to evaluate audit evidence
- how to write nonconformity reports
- how to verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- how to conduct a follow up audit
You will need...
- to have some experience/knowledge of conducting QMS audits
- One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.