You need this course if...
- You want to develop your audit knowledge and skills as part of your Continuing Professional Development
- You want your audit reports to be professional and make a difference.
You will learn ...
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to construct effective checklists
- How to conduct an audit
- How to audit a process to determine whether it conforms and is effective
- How to produce audit reports
- How to construct nonconformity reports
- How to test the effectiveness of any corrective action taken in response to an audit nonconformity.
You will need...
- To have some experience in conducting and reporting audits
- Ideally, you will have successfully completed an auditor or lead auditor training course.
Your future development
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.