You need this course if...
You want to learn how to conduct an internal management system audit and do not want to acquire knowledge of any particular management system standard.
You will learn...
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to construct effective checklists
- How to conduct an audit
- How to audit a process to determine whether it conforms and is effective
- How to produce audit reports
- How to construct nonconformity reports
- How to test the effectiveness of any corrective action taken in response to an audit nonconformity.
You will need...
No previous audit experience or training required.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.