You need this course if...
- You are developing a Business Continuity Management System and need to conduct in-depth validation
- You have system responsibility for Business Continuity and lead a team of internal auditors
- You are an existing internal auditor using other criteria (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.) and want to widen your knowledge.
You will learn...
- The key elements of a BCMS
- How to plan and manage a risk-based exercise and audit programme of your BCMS
- How to plan and conduct desk-top walk-throughs, scenarios, tests and simulations
- How to capture and report lessons learnt from exercises and report them to top management
- How to increase the robustness of your BCMS plans/procedures using the results from exercises and internal audits.
You will need...
- To have basic internal audit experience to any management system standard
- Ideally to have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 prior to this course.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.