You need this course if...
- You are developing a Business Continuity Management System and need to conduct in-depth validation
- You have system responsibility for Business Continuity and lead a team of internal auditors
- You are an existing internal auditor using other criteria (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.) and want to widen your knowledge.
You will learn...
- The key elements of a BCMS
- How to plan and manage a risk-based exercise and audit programme of your BCMS
- How to plan and conduct desk-top walk-throughs, scenarios, tests and simulations
- How to capture and report lessons learnt from exercises and report them to top management
- How to increase the robustness of your BCMS plans/procedures using the results from exercises and internal audits.
You will need...
- To have basic internal audit experience to any management system standard
- Ideally to have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 prior to this course.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.