You need this course if...
- You are required to undertake combined internal EMS and OH&S audits
- You want to combine internal EMS and OH&S audits.
You will learn...
- The internal audit requirements of an EMS and an OH&S management system
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with your own defined requirements
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- How to report the findings accurately
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
You will need...
A basic understanding of the environment and health and safety issues before attending this course. Ideally, to have conducted internal audits in any of the following disciplines: quality management, occupational health and safety and/or environment.
Your future development
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.