This one-day course is designed for anyone who wishes to gain a better understanding and knowledge of the energy management system. It describes the basic principles of auditing energy management systems and how energy performance can be improved on sites.
Who should attend?
- Organisations wishing to develop personnel in energy area or to enhance the organisation’s capability to manage their EnMS more effectively
- Any individual who wishes to gain a better understanding and knowledge of energy management systems
- Individuals with auditing experience and wish to move into the energy field.
What will you learn?
- The basic principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow
- The relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards
- The typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency
- Energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling
- Energy use data analysis methods
- Energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
- The impact of organisational processes and equipment on energy efficiency
- Electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge of energy management systems or ISO 50001 is required.
- 6.25 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.