This ISO 17025 eLearning course is designed for anyone involved with the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
The course has been designed and developed by Lloyd’s Register management system experts to ensure participants gain knowledge of ISO 17025 requirements.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of ISO 17025
- The key terms and definitions
- The structure of ISO 17025
- An overview of the requirements in each clause
What do you need to prepare?
No specific pre-learning is required.
- Access to the eLearning course
- Quizzes and tests of understanding
- A certificate of attendance
The average guided learning time for this course is intended to be about one hour. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including your current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.