You need this course to...
- Understand what is expected of the DPO to ensure your organisation complies with the GDPR
- Learn the key roles and responsibilities of the DPO and how to engage employees and other key stakeholders.
You will learn...
- About the role of a DPO in establishing and managing compliance
- A risk-based protection compliance programme
- How to develop engagement
- Policies, procedures and other documentation
- Day-to-day and crisis management
- Further learning and support.
You will need...
To make sure you understand the basic principles of GDPR and have some understanding of the DPO role.
Two days in-house.
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.