You need this course if...
You need to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
You will learn...
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000
- Purpose of ISO 22002-1, its content and how it interrelates with ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000 Version 4 requirements.
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Your future development
One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.