You need this course if...
- You are required to perform a role relating to implementing a BCMS
- You are an experienced business continuity practitioner looking for training to assist you in implementing a BCMS in line with ISO 22301.
You will learn...
- To identify and apply the key requirements for a BCMS
- How to establish a programme of work to implement a BCMS
- To plan and prepare to complete the activities of a BCMS including business impact analysis and risk assessment
- How to develop a business continuity strategy and embed BCM in organisational culture
- What is needed to produce a fully documented BCMS and how to prepare for BCMS certification.
You will need...
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 or, although not essential, have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 course
- To be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- To have a basic understanding of management system frameworks.