You need this course if...
- You are required to perform a role relating to implementing a BCMS
- You are an experienced business continuity practitioner looking for training to assist you in implementing a BCMS in line with ISO 22301.
You will learn...
- To identify and apply the key requirements for a BCMS
- How to establish a programme of work to implement a BCMS
- To plan and prepare to complete the activities of a BCMS including business impact analysis and risk assessment
- How to develop a business continuity strategy and embed BCM in organisational culture
- What is needed to produce a fully documented BCMS and how to prepare for BCMS certification.
You will need...
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 or, although not essential, have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 course
- To be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organisation
- To have a basic understanding of management system frameworks.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.