You need this course if...
- You want to know how to design and implement an effective Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- You are preparing for ISO 14001 certification.
You will learn...
- The value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- The background and development of ISO 14001
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001
- How to address the requirements concerning organisation context and planning
- How to develop an environmental policy and objectives
- How to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental legislation
- Approaches to implementing an EMS.
You will need...
A basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001.
Your future development
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.