You need this course if...
- You need to get insights into the issues and challenges associated with managing complex business relationships. This course will outline how to use a collaborative business relationship management as a system for business improvement
- You want to understand the ISO 44001 framework. This course outlines the framework for best practice business relationship management using ISO 44001 and the necessary tools to establish and operationalise collaborative business relationship management frameworks in diverse stakeholder environments
- You wish to plan and source relationships
- You need an understanding of Relationship Charters, ISO 44001 relationship management plans, joint governance and collaborative competency development systems. This course will provide the knowledge to objectively assess relationship fits and partnership capabilities
- You want to learn about ISO 44001 implementation roadmap
- You need to understand the roadmap for facilitating collaborative engagements and operationalising an ISO 44001 relationship management plan. This course will provide you with the knowledge to develop the necessary capabilities to manage the implementation of a CBR management system, compliant to ISO 44001.
You will learn...
- The differences between individual relationships and relationship management as a system
- Best practices in CBR management and the framework for implementing ISO 44001;
Building effective relationship management plans, joint governance and collaborate competencies
- Necessary tools to develop relationship management frameworks in diverse stakeholder environments
- How to objectively assess relationship fit and partner capability
- Planning, sourcing and managing relationships that provide an ongoing opportunity to improve outcomes within a public sector procurement regime
- How to develop high performing joint teams within a mutually shared environment of trust and collaboration
- The road map for facilitating collaborative engagements and implementing ISO 44001 relationship management plans
- How to develop the necessary capability to manage the implementation of ISO 44001 requirements.
You will need...
To have some understanding of ISO 44001 and its requirements.
One day 9.30 am – 3.00 pm.
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.