This one-day interactive training course is designed to provide background information on the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), describe the structure and sequencing of the AS 9100:2016 (Rev D) standard, provide an understanding of the key requirements of the standard, analyse a selection of the key requirements of the standard and explain how these could be met.
Who should attend?
Individuals working within the Aviation, Space and Defence (ASD) sector who want to gain a good understanding of the AS 9100:2016 (Rev D) standard.
What will you learn?
- Purpose, objectives and functionality of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) with on-line interaction, including OASIS.
- Structure and sequencing of the 9100:2016 (Rev D) standard.
- Detailed requirements of the 9100:2016 standard relating to each of the clauses that includes: Context of the Organisation; Leadership; Planning; Support; Operations; Performance Evaluation and Improvement.
- Reinforced learning of the key requirements via practical exercises, including management system principles; terms and definitions; context of the organisation; risk and opportunities; documented information; counterfeit parts; product safety and human factors.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training required, however it is recommended that you have an awareness of ISO9001:2015 and/or the 9100:2016 (Rev D) standard prior to attending the training course.
- 6.5 CPD hours
- Comprehensive delegate notes
- 9100:2016 quick reference handbook
- Practical exercises including handouts
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and refreshments (public courses only)
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- ISO Management System Standards Workshops
- Introduction to other 9100-Series standards
- Internal audit/lead auditor training
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.