This one-day course is designed to give you a detailed understanding of the purpose and objectives of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG), the format, scope, structure of the AS 9100:2016 Series and the approaches which underpin them.
Who should attend?
Individuals working within aerospace, space and defence industries who want to learn about the 9100:2016 Series.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and objectives of the International Aerospace Quality Group
- The format, scope, structure and content of the 9100:2016 Series of standards
- The approaches that underpin the 9100:2016 Series standards including context of the organisation, the process approach, PDCA cycle and risk-based thinking
- Quality Management Principles and how these relate to the content of the 9100:2016 Series
- High-level requirements in the 9100:2016 Series and how to conform.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training required, however it is recommended to have a basic understanding of the scope, structure and content of the applicable Standard (manufacturing, repair or distributor), prior to attending the training course.
- 6.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.