This course will give you an introduction to food safety management systems (FSMS) and the leading international standards, ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 Version 5. You will learn how to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS and how to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of this widely-recognised standards.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and intent of an FSMS based on HACCP principles
- The legislative framework relevant to such a FSMS
- How to explain the purpose and intent of ISO 22000
- How to describe the requirements in ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 Version 5.
What do you need to prepare?
- Prior experience of working in the food chain.
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Your future development
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.