This course will give you an introduction to food safety management systems (FSMS) and the leading international standards, ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 Version 5. You will learn how to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS and how to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of this widely-recognised standards.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and intent of an FSMS based on HACCP principles
- The legislative framework relevant to such a FSMS
- How to explain the purpose and intent of ISO 22000
- How to describe the requirements in ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 Version 5.
What do you need to prepare?
- Prior experience of working in the food chain.
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Your future development
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.