This one-day training course is for individuals working in the food industry, who want to gain an understanding of HACCP principles. It provides the essential knowledge to implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
Who should attend?
- Individuals working in the food industry with interest in HACCP
- Organisations who want to design and implement a HACCP system.
What will you learn?
- HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius requirements
- The benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing and maintaining a HACCP system
- To align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO 9001
- To carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation.
What do you need to prepare?
Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
- 6.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.