This one-day course is designed for those who wish to know more about ISO 14001 and how it is a useful model for managing and improving environmental impacts resulting from the business operation.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with an overview of the purpose and requirements of the standard as a tool for the management of environmental aspects and impacts.
Who should attend?
- All level staff within an organisation involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 14001 environmental management system
- Quality Managers with future progress in environmental management
- Newly appointed Environmental Managers or individuals involved in starting to implement an EMS
- Individuals who wish to progress to Environmental Auditing.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of ISO 14001 and its relationship to other standards
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Key requirements of ISO 14001 and how they relate to each other
- To determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental legislation.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge of auditing, environmental management systems or ISO 14001 training is required.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
One day 9.30 am – 3.00 pm.
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.