You need this course if...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security
- Your responsibilities include ensuring the on-going availability of your organisation’s products and/or services
- You wish to understand how Quality Management may develop in the future
- You want to understand how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives
- Your organisation is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301:2012.
You will learn...
- The role of ISO 22301:2012 in contributing to organisational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- The requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organisational resilience context
- The requirements for planning and operational controls for mitigating and managing an organisation’s ability to manage disruptive incidents
- The requirements for incident management and continuity plans development
- Key components related to monitoring and reviewing the BCMS effectiveness such as Exercise and Testing and Internal Auditing.
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.