You need this course if...
- You want to know more about Security Management Systems (SMS)
- Your organisation wants to enhance supply chain security
- You are a manager responsible for integrating security activities into your management systems
- You are an individual involved in assessing security risks and threats to the supply chain.
You will learn...
- The background to the development of ISO 28000
- The purpose, intent and broad requirements of ISO 28000
- How the ISO 28000 series of standards relates to other ISO management system standards
- The nature of threats, risks and hazards in supply chains and relate them to your organisation
- How security risks are assessed
- How ISO 28000 might be adopted in your sector and organisation.
You will need...
No previous training is required.
One day (in-house only).
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.