This one-day introductory course covers the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system and provides the essential definitions to help you interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001.
The course also outlines any legal obligations your organisation has and delivers a best-practice framework for preventing work-related injuries and ill health through the importance of hazard and risk identification.
Who should attend?
Any individual who requires an understanding of ISO 45001 and health and safety management systems.
What will you learn?
- The business benefits of implementing an OH&S management system
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 45001
- The importance and relevance of hazards identification, risk assessment, risk control, and legal requirements
- To develop management programmes and a health and safety policy in your organisation
- To reduce your organisation’s risk and exposure through your OH&S management system.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training or knowledge is required to attend this course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.