You need this course if...
- You want an understanding of the key requirements of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- You are responsible for energy management within an organisation.
You will learn...
- The purpose and business benefits of implementing an EnMS
- The background to ISO 50001
- Key requirements of an EnMS
- Essential definitions to help interpret ISO 50001 requirements
- Similarities of ISO 50001 with ISO 14001 EnMS requirements
- How an EnMS should help ensure that your energy related legal obligations are met.
You will need...
No previous training.
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
Your future development
- One day for the classroom course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.