This one-day training course is for individuals working in the food industry, who want to gain an understanding of HACCP principles. It provides the essential knowledge to implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
Who should attend?
- Individuals working in the food industry with interest in HACCP
- Organisations who want to design and implement a HACCP system.
What will you learn?
- HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius requirements
- The benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing and maintaining a HACCP system
- To align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO 9001
- To carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation.
What do you need to prepare?
Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
- 6.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
Available delivery methods
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitates participation and discussion.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.