This one-day training course will help you plan for certification to IATF 16949:2016, understand its requirements and impact on your organisation. You will learn the importance of operational planning (APQP and PPAP) in the implementation of IATF 16949:2016.
Who should attend?
- Organisations who need an understanding of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Organisations who are planning for certification to IATF 16949:2016.
What will you learn?
- The background of IATF 16949 and other automotive quality standards
- The purpose, intent and key goals of IATF 16949 throughout the automotive supply chain
- To interpret and implement IATF 16949:2016 requirements in your organisation
- Customer specific requirements linked to IATF 16949:2016
- The importance of operational planning in the implementation of IATF 16949:2016
- The effect of the IATF rules on certification bodies and their services.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.